[BangPypers] What's the latest with Pycon India?

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 12:36:41 CEST 2009

Senthil Kumaran wrote:

> Start small is the idea. What are your thoughts?

Am +1 for start small, but how small? Even then it needs proper organizing.
> I am not much into organizing, but I personally would want PyCon India
> to start off this year
+1 again. But the miraculous initial steam seems dying ;-) As I am not
any more physically in Bangalore, I can only participate in IRC
meetings, but would surely be there for the Day.

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in