[BangPypers] [Job posting] Looking for Python consultant to customize OpenERP

Kamal Govindraj kamal.gs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:34:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

We (http://www.lxisoft.com) are looking for a Python consultant to help us
customize OpenERP for one of our clients.

The application is to help automate the sales , procurement & shipping
process of a small trading company.
Their main business is to acquire certain products from vendors on customers
request and then manage the whole process till it is shipped.  They don't
manufacture anything or maintain inventories.  They also manage their
accounting using Tally and would like some kind of integration with it
(batch prcoess to pull data / push data back).

We are looking at the option of customizing OpenERP to achieve this.
The sales, order management and procurement modules need to be customized to
match their business requirements.

We are looking for a independent consultant (part time is also fine) with
good knowledge of python, web development, ORM and database concepts and
workflow concepts.  Prior experience with OpenERP is desirable but not a
must. It is sufficient if they have the required skills to master it
quickly.
We are also open to partnering with another company.

In case anybody is interested, drop me a mail (kamal.gs at lxisoft.com or
kamal.gs at gmail.com)

Regards,
Kamal