[BangPypers] how to remove command line window from python's application...

sarabhjeet sarabhjeetzensar at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:08:47 CEST 2008

Hi all,
whenever we open any python/wxpython program there is one more window other
than our application is running which is command line window that black
window for showing any error or any output through print statement.So i want
to remove that window from my wxpython's application,how to do this?please
help me...