[BangPypers] BangPypers Digest, Vol 8, Issue 15

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue May 6 09:01:23 CEST 2008

On 06-May-08, at 12:10 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:

>>  if you check the thread you will find that I have mentioned it
>
> Saw that. How do you rate Eric4 Kenneth ? I read somewhere that Eric*
> is a good IDE for students,teachers and perhaps not for professionals,
> is this True

i debug using print statements, so am not really qualified to rate
anything ;-) But I and all my team use eric4 - I started using SPE on
sabayon because eric4 would not install. Except one member who uses
kate because he does all his comments in tamil and only kate can
handle that.

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves