[BangPypers] Idea

Dorai Thodla dorai at thodla.com
Fri Mar 7 09:45:18 CET 2008

We can set it up and talk about it in various forums. The first thought that
came to my mind when I read the post from Sree was "WikiJobs". I went and
checked. Guess what?

http://www.wikijobs.in/

But a more surprising thing was this:

http://wikijobs.com/

Anyway, going back to the original idea, I think it is great and we should
definitely do it. We can use pbwiki or any of the other free wikis out
there.

Dorai
www.thodla.com

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Ashim Roy <ashim at stoke.com> wrote:

> Sree,
>
> That's a great idea. How would we make the wiki info viral so that many
> people see it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ashim

Dorai Thodla (http://www.thodla.com)