[BangPypers] [Job] Looking for developer

Nanolets nanolets srini at nanolets.in
Fri Jul 4 08:33:09 CEST 2008

We are trying to create a finishing school which runs free courses  for
freshers
so that we can identify people who will scale up to such levels.

So you guys will have to shake hands with me first and in about 2 years
you will get a chance to shake hands with somebody who remotely resembles
somebody like that.

Regards
Srini.