[BangPypers] Python app in a browser sandbox?

logan logan04x at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:24:32 CET 2008

Hi Biju,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please tell why you think this is not possible? The Python PYD for
my C++ application is lesser than 750KB and will be trimmed further and the
script to make calls through it is lesser than 10KB. The only concern for me
is to know how to run it inside a browser.

BTW, should I go for Jython applets? I will be looking at IronPython and
Silverlight for now, though the unavailability of Silverlight on Linux is a
big negative.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Hitesh