[BangPypers] A hindi question.

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:35:06 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Jørgen Jørgensen <gardsted at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody (from svendborg, denmark)
> One of my friends needs to understand how hindi characters, when put
> together, form entirely different letters.
> Does any of you know of a python (or other) script, that demonstrates
> this conversion?

You can try playing with the online transliteration here:
http://www.iit.edu/~laksvij/language/hindi.html

You can also try google indic transliteration, but I wouldn't suggest
that you because, it does some kind of prediction.
http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic#

Feel free to ask me about any further questions regarding
transliteration (possibly off-list because this is not really related
to python).