[BangPypers] My book on Python for newbies

Ramdas S ramdas at developeriq.com
Fri Apr 4 12:57:17 CEST 2008

I second Anand. I won't mind 100 Kushals writing 100 *free *books on Python.
I might not read all of them, but then I can recommend all of them to people
who says there is a lack of docs on Python.

I feel we need even more documentation at entry level.

Kushal, good job, Keep the book effort going....

Ramdas