[BangPypers] List Moderation

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:06:15 CET 2007

Hi,

      Once again, I am requesting from the group for folks who would
like to share moderator responsibility on this list. Currently only I
moderate the list (with Jeff
being the "meta-admin" :).  I am getting too many moderator requests
these days so it would be nice to share the spoils.

Please send your email address if you are interested in moderating the list.

I will be assigning email addresses of first three replies as list
moderators.

Note that this is only for moderation, not for the complete list admin.

Thanks & Regards

--
-Anand