[BangPypers] Your favorite Python libraries and frameworks

Sanjaya Kumar Patel skpatel20 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:07:27 CET 2007

At my company we are using TurboGears + SQLAlchemy + Genshi for more than a year. We are quiet satisfied with our choice among the jungle of frameworks. Here is why I prefer TurboGears over others -> http://sanjaypatel.blogspot.com/

I think with the release of TurboGears 2.0 sometime next year, we will get a nice and ultra modern application development pack.

Sanjay