[BangPypers] Certification

Ranganath s ranganaths at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:28:22 CEST 2007

Yes, i agree with you. Certification is just a stamp to say your skills are
up to some milestone. I that makes you get lots  oppurtunities . But  again
certifications has to be done in that manner where in it can sustain that
wait to believe that if a guy has done this certification, He has to be a
guy whos knowledge is 5/6  else certification is of no use. frankly speaking
certification is some thing  which even i am not a big fan ..:)

-R

I blog at http://iparams.com/blog