[BangPypers] Soap with Python 2.5

sounav maikap sou2k at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 09:46:25 CET 2007

To break things apart I have a system like this:
A. Java Server
B. Python client sitting at the client's end
C. Another client (not python based - responsible for execution not available with B) which talks only SOAP

Need of the system:
A can talk with both B and C
B can talk with A and C

As SOAP is enabled for C - I thought to implement SOAP as the common mean.

Any suggestion welcomed.
-SM