[Async-sig] async executors

Łukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Mon Jun 13 03:39:45 EDT 2016

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 5:38 AM, Christoph Groth <christoph at grothesque.org> wrote:
>
> Why could such an async executor be interesting?

Yes, definitely interesting, please release it as a package on PyPI. It’s hard to say whether it’s going to be integrated with a future version or asyncio but releasing it independently and announcing it is the easiest way to learn.

I looked at your proposed changes on python-ideas and they look good. Having this up on GitHub with unit tests would be a great start of the conversation. We might be able to gather some real world data from using the builtin PPE and the pure asyncio one.

--
Lukasz Langa | Facebook
Production Engineer | The Ministry of Silly Walks