[Async-sig] SansIO (Was: PEP: asynchronous generators)

Cory Benfield cory at lukasa.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 08:00:42 EDT 2016

> On 9 Aug 2016, at 18:35, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
>
> The lighter option is we put the equivalent of a PEP on sans-io.rtfd.io <http://sans-io.rtfd.io/> instead of my dinky paragraph or three quickly explaining why this is an important concept. That way there's no python-dev discussion and we can update it w/o issue (I'm happy to add more contributors to the GH repo).

Alright, enough talking, let’s start with the doing. Here is a GitHub pull request that begins to shape out a document like an informational proto-PEP on sans-io.rtfd.org <http://sans-io.rtfd.org/>: https://github.com/brettcannon/sans-io/pull/4 <https://github.com/brettcannon/sans-io/pull/4>. This document is absolutely early work, and I’d love for this SIG to provide as much feedback as possible on it, as well as extra text, or elaborations, or requests for clarification, or anything else.

Cory