[AstroPy] Astropy Queries

Homeier, Derek dhomeie at gwdg.de
Wed Mar 15 17:30:38 EDT 2023

On 15 Mar 2023, at 9:36 pm, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com<mailto:pdzwig at summaventures.com>> wrote:

So I am *not* the only one here. :-)

Strangely I did get your mail over the list, but not Stephen Bailey’s reply.
Otherwise it had been rather quiet, but not really unusually so – if in doubt, you can always check in the archives
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/astropy/
which has seen the occasional month without any activity before.

According to the Astropy web page this is still active, there seems to be quite a bit of discussion on the OpenAstronomy site.

<https://community.openastronomy.org/c/astropy/8>

Is there any one else out there?

I can only recommend to give that site more traffic, which is the recommended forum
for all discussions Astropy now.

Cheers,
Derek