[AstroPy] two columns with two character delimiter

Kathleen Labrie kathleen.labrie at noirlab.edu
Thu Aug 18 21:51:17 EDT 2022

Azalee,

The wording in the instructions is confusing.  I checked with someone here
at Gemini.

"Two space-separated columns: (1) wavelength in nm and (2) flux density in
arbitrary units"

The meaning is 2 columns separated with a space (no restriction on the
number of space "character"), not columns separated by exactly 2 spaces.
:)   Someone is already on it to fix the wording.

That being said, I'm still interested in the technical Python question.

Kathleen