[AstroPy] Kudos for Thomas Robitaille (astrofrog)

Clara Brasseur cbrasseur at stsci.edu
Thu May 21 12:24:36 EDT 2020

Shout out to Thomas Robitaille (astrofrog) for adding the fallback and warning when a memory error is encountered opening a memmap fits file in readonly mode. In addition to the fallback keeping my code from crashing, the informative warning allowed me to understand why I was encountering memory errors in the first place and to adjust my memmap mode accordingly.

-Clara

--
Software Engineer, Archive Sciences Branch
Space Telescope Science Institute

cbrasseur at stsci.edu<mailto:cbrasseur at stsci.edu>
410-338-6769