[AstroPy] SpectroscoPy package overlaps

Steve Crawford crawfordsm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 03:04:29 EST 2017

Hi Pawel--

Definitely looks like an interested project!  You may want to check
out https://github.com/astropy/astropy-APEs/pull/28, which outlines a
Spectrum1D object and also highlights some of our planned work on
astronomical spectroscopy.    Any feedback would be appreciated there
and collaboration is definitely welcome!

Cheers
Steve