[AstroPy] PR 3655 (Fortran-style and large exponents in ascii.io)

Derek Homeier derek at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Thu Sep 1 11:26:17 EDT 2016

Hi Nathan, Tom,

thanks for the assistance!

> The only way right now appears to be with ones Google+ account, which is a major pain at
> this point as Google seems unable to restore access to my original account (which I haven’t
> used in years to be fair), but at the same time refuses to link my preferred mail address to my
> backup account, apparently because it is still linked to the lost original account…
> Maybe I am too old-fashioned to join then, but a plain old mailing list that does not require a
> specific provider would still seem a helpful instrument.
>
> It appears this was a transient error on google's side, and is now fixed. I saw some discussion about this on another google mailing list i'm subscribed to.

Looks like the error is still there. The page does not offer any visible option to subscribe, and as
soon as I try to post or “administer my email subscriptions” I am made to login to my Google account,
which then offers me only the list of addresses registered with Google for signing up  to the forum -
which excludes my work mail address for the reasons above.

Cheers,
					Derek