[AstroPy] UserWarning When Opening FITS File

Asra Nizami anizami at macalester.edu
Sun Mar 6 12:28:55 EST 2016

Hi Vicki,

It seems like this is a known issue as mentioned in
https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues/4398 and you could just ignore
the warning. By the way, I have a Windows 10 machine and I use Anaconda and
it works really nicely!

Best,
Asra

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 11:24 AM, j. vickroy <jgv.home at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your quick reply.
>
> My preference is to avoid these distributions -- mostly because of a
> frustrating experience with Canopy a few years back.
>
> Do you use the Anaconda distribution on Microsoft Windows?  If so, any
> issues with it?
>
> --jv

Asra Nizami
Physics with an Astronomy emphasis | Computer Science
Macalester College '16