[AstroPy] WCS exception due to header keyword PLATEID

James Allen j.allen at physics.usyd.edu.au
Thu Jan 21 21:58:21 EST 2016

Thanks Demitri. I agree that it would be better to allow the PLATEID
keyword, as it's not listed in the FITS WCS specification so you need some
fairly obscure knowledge to know to avoid it. But from my poking I couldn't
be sure if this is an issue with astropy.wcs or wcslib, so I've emailed the
maintainers of the packages directly for their opinions.

Cheers,
James