[AstroPy] ANN: Release of ccdproc 1.1

Steve Crawford crawfordsm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:05:17 EDT 2016

Hi Ray--

I think something like that would be possible with scaling in the
current combiner although not 100% sure of what your script might be
doing.     We would certainly welcome that type of contribution as I
think it might be of interested to other people.  If you are willing,
please open an issue or  a pull request and that might be a better
place to discuss it further.   Thanks for your interest!

Cheers
Steve