[AstroPy] fits coordinate system keyword

Tim Jenness tim.jenness at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:03:44 EDT 2015

RADECSYS is a very common historic header that was used before support was
added for multiple WCS definitions in a single header. I think it was
dropped before the official paper II standard was published was was part of
the initial draft:

See e.g. http://www.adass.org/adass/proceedings/adass99/P1-29/

--
Tim Jenness