[AstroPy] Enable doctests in Astropy-affiliated packages

Erik Bray embray at stsci.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:08:06 EDT 2015

Hi Leo,

To enable doctests, make sure that the setup.cfg in the project's root contains
the line:

doctest_plus = enabled

in the [pytest] section.

I'm not sure why that isn't there by default--maybe it should be.

Hope that helps,
Erik

(P.S. This sort of question is probably better suited to ask right on GitHub
when working on the P.R., or on the astropy-dev mailing list, which is
read/replied to by people doing active development on Astropy affiliated packages)