[AstroPy] combining columns when writing a table to latex

August (Gus) Muench august.fly at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:00:34 EDT 2015

Hi Alex,

Just want to add to Moritz's point that \pm represents just one of many
ways that authors format their tables for a nice print view but without
thinking at all about reuse by others...

It is true that many large tables are "normalized" by scientists at the AAS
Journals (where I work) and CDS, but it is also true that breaking out of a
print view of one's article benefits everyone immensely.

Just sayin...

 - Gus

August (Gus) Muench
august.fly at gmail.com