[AstroPy] I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

Asish Panda asishrocks95 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:09:29 EDT 2014

Hi astropy,

- Asish

Accept: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=38Pd30Ve3cQcjwOczwRcPsNejkZh4BKrSBQonhFtCVF9C9Du6RvoTd3fnBBiShBsC5EsOpQsSlRpRZBt6BSrCAZqSkConhzbmlQqnpKqiRQsSlRpORIrmkZpSVFqSdxsDgCpnhFtCV9pSlipn9Mfm4CsP8JcmhRsjoQc6AJsThGdCFKbjRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I7893377690_1&markAsRead=

You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe here: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=6tOrQkO9nBMqmdPc3gBun1LsDhPojRIqm5JpipQs64MczxGcTdSpP9IcDoZp6Bx9z4Sc30OfmhF9z4JfmhFripPcyQNp7lNdzgMqiRPt6ESqCUJfmhFpipQsSlRpRZBt6BSrCAZqSkCkjoPp4l7q5p6sCR6kk4ZrClHrRhAqmQCsSVRfngCsP8JcmhRsjoQc6AJsThGdCFKbjRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I7893377690_1&markAsRead=This email was intended for astropy list. Learn why we included this at the following link: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=e3wTd3RAimlIoSBQsC4Ct7dBtmtvpnhFtCVFfmJB9CNOlmlzqnpOpldOpmRLt7dRoPRx9DcObj5Atn4Sd31FbndQqzpGryQZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I7893377690_1&markAsRead=
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA