[AstroPy] [ANN] [PyFITS] Re-release of versions 3.2.2 and 3.1.5

Erik Bray embray at stsci.edu
Fri Mar 28 16:13:07 EDT 2014

Hello,

Three days ago I released two patch releases for PyFITS: versions 3.2.2 and
3.1.5.  I did not announce them because they only contained a minor bug fix.  As
usual the PyFITS release notes can be read at:

http://pyfits.readthedocs.org/en/latest/appendix/changelog.html

Unfortunately, due to an error on my part, the release distributions for those
versions did not actually contain the fix they purported to contain!  Therefore
I have reuploaded new packages for PyFITS 3.2.2 and 3.1.5.  The versions numbers
are the same but the source distributions will have different md5 sums.

Normally I would just increase the version number again, but in this case it was
a matter of the intended patches just not being included in the uploaded files.

Just thought I should announce this in the hopes of reducing confusion.  If you
upgraded to either PyFITS 3.2.2 or 3.1.5 before today please re-upgrade.

Thanks,
Erik