[AstroPy] SciPy 2014 abstract deadline *this friday!*

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:33:16 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the deadline for submitting abstracts for SciPy
2014 is this Friday, 14th March. I would like to encourage all of you
who are involved in developing packages (including Astropy-affiliated
packages) to consider submitting an abstract for a talk! Note that you
don't have to yet formally register for the meeting, so if you are
currently unsure if you will be able to make it, I would still
encourage you to apply!

  https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/

Since SciPy 2014 includes two days of sprinting, this will be a great
chance to make a lot of practical progress, so even if your package is
not 'finished', you should apply to present it, and motivate people to
help you with it during the sprints!

Cheers,
Tom