[AstroPy] Query regarding astropy.cosmology

Alexander Joseph Conley Alexander.Conley at Colorado.EDU
Wed Feb 12 16:15:08 EST 2014

Hi Shashank,

  No, astropy.cosmology is not intended to do real analysis of the
CMB anisotropies.  That would probably be considered too specialized
for astropy (although it could make an interesting affiliated package
if somebody wanted to develop such a module: http://www.astropy.org/affiliated/)

Alex