[AstroPy] how to initialize Ureka?

gonghang.naoc ghang.naoc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:42:52 EST 2014

Hi Shashi,
I installed ureka in /usr and there is a .profile file in my home, but
there is nothing in ~/.ureka

[gg at localhost local]$ pwd
/home/gg
[gg at localhost ~]$ cat .profile

ur_setup() {
    eval `/home/gg/.ureka/ur_setup -sh $*`
}
ur_forget() {
    eval `/home/gg/.ureka/ur_forget -sh $*`
}
[gg at localhost ~]$ source  .profile
[gg at localhost ~]$ ur_setup
bash: /home/gg/.ureka/ur_setup: No such file or directory
[gg at localhost .ureka]$ ls /home/gg/.ureka/

hang