[AstroPy] Montage issue

Brandon Doyle bjd2385 at rit.edu
Fri Aug 15 14:45:31 EDT 2014

Hello,

Just a follow-up to my previous email containing all of the files -- it
happens that I finally got a reply on Stackexchange, and while helpful it
still leaves quite a few issues that are yet to be resolved on my end. You
can see it here
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25327586/montageerror-invalid-table-file/25330189?noredirect=1#comment39490373_25330189>
.

I did as they said, i.e. I went and looked at what the last line is saying:

Invalid table file: /tmp/tmpDuSJlr/images_raw.tbl

and the file images_raw.tbl is indeed just an empty file...I'm not sure why
this would be? It's producing the r.fits, g.fits and b.fits images
perfectly and I can open them in FitsLiberator and they look fine. Then
when I open those same images with aplpy.make_rgb_cube() it outputs the
errors that can be seen in my post on Stack Exchange.

Hopefully there is a quick fix to this problem.

Brandon Doyle