[AstroPy] Regrid images

Perry Greenfield stsci.perry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 10:47:06 EDT 2013

I'd add that regridding is a complicated topic. There are many alternative approaches to it, each with a different emphasis on what is important to optimize. There is no single approach that optimizes every aspect. And then there is the added complication of how regridding handles the input of how coordinates are transformed. Hopefully these will all be able to use the new WCS stuff.

Perry