[AstroPy] Regrid images

Sofia Lianou slianou at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 29 10:24:47 EDT 2013

Hi Ruben,

We are currently working on a module, called imagecube, of which one task is designed to do exactly this. The plan is to submit this module under astropy in the near future.

We will be happy to share in advance of formal release a preliminary copy of the module, so please contact us if you have an interest on this: Jeff Taylor <jeff.c.taylor at gmail.com>; Sophia Lianou <sophia.thl at gmail.com>; Pauline Barmby <pbarmby at uwo.ca> .

Cheers,
Sophia