[AstroPy] [astropy-dev] ANN: Astropy v0.3 released

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 04:29:45 EST 2013

Just a quick note: for anyone using the Anaconda Python Distribution,
you can now update to the latest version of Astropy with:

  conda update astropy

MacPorts users can also update to the latest version using:

  sudo port selfupdate
  sudo port upgrade py27-astropy

(for other Python versions, replace 27 by e.g. 33 for Python 3.3)

Astropy is in the process of being updated in Linux Package managers,
but there will be a delay before the latest version is available.

Cheers,
Tom