[AstroPy] Python equivalent of WVT Binning?

Eric Emsellem eric.emsellem at eso.org
Wed Jun 26 15:52:52 EDT 2013

Hi

I have in fact a python equivalent of the WVT binning you may be
thinking of.

It is part of a bigger package I am going to release this Summer to do
modelling, Jeans Eq solving, N body simulations using the MGE formalism

In case you're interested I can certainly send it to you (just the WVT)

Eric

Eric Emsellem                       European Southern Observatory
Head of the Office for Science          Karl-Schwarzschild Str. 2
e-mail: eric.emsellem at eso.org         85748 Garching bei Muenchen
tel: +49 (0)89 3200 6914                                  Germany
fax: +49 (0)89 3200 6480