[AstroPy] AstroPy Digest, Vol 81, Issue 12

Adrian Price-Whelan adrianmpw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:58:48 EDT 2013

Wrong -- I'm using Pine! Just kidding...you're right, that came off
wrong, I indeed love GUI's but feel like the existing options don't
add much when doing data analysis with spectra (e.g. line
measurements). Exploring and viewing spectra is a separate issue -- I
*do* think it's nice to be able to zoom, pan, resample, etc. on the
fly.

Anyway, I am interested in the prospect of web front-ending, but also
still skeptical of javascript as a long-term solution...

--
Adrian M. Price-Whelan ~ Columbia University ~ http://adrian.pw