[AstroPy] Sigma clipping along an axis?

Lisa Fogarty l.fogarty at physics.usyd.edu.au
Mon Apr 29 20:30:41 EDT 2013

Hi Erik,

Yes, the Boolean array with False for clipped data is exactly what I
wanted. This works well, thank-you! I like the feature in sigma_clip of
being able to define the centre function and variance function - it makes
NaN handling easy which I was previously worried about.

Thank-you again for your answer! I will submit a feature request as you
suggest.

Yours,
Lisa.

--