[AstroPy] Leading/trailing space in PARAM value in vo.table

Michael Droettboom mdroe at stsci.edu
Wed May 9 13:50:38 EDT 2012

I don't think the spec specifically addresses this, but I'm inclined to
see this as a bug in vo.table.

A better fix is to put a strip in the PARAM value setter, as text
stripping is already done in XML text elements and it's redundant to put
it at the lower level in converters.py.

I've committed a fix for this in SVN r2738.

Mike