[AstroPy] photometry in pyraf

Joe Philip Ninan indiajoe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:40:28 EST 2012

Hi Chris,
I am facing a weird problem with tpar
I have installed urwid-1.0.1
When I run tpar for first time in pyraf interface. it works properly.
After that when I open tpar again and presses q after :, I get two qq 'es
i.e.    :qq
Pressing enter after that exists tpar. But the terminal will not show
anything i type after that.
Inspite of that, if I type any command blindly and press enter, it does
execute it.
For example if i type .exit , it does exit from pyraf and terminal shows my
bash prompt.
But still nothing shows up when i type any command in terminal. (yet it
executes everything if i press enter!!)
Interesting part is this problem persists (till I close the terminal), even
after exiting from pyraf.

I don't know whether this is related, but I shall point out that I am also
getting a Deprecation Warning when I call the tpar first time.
*/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/urwid-1.0.1-py2.6-linux-i686.egg/urwid/listbox.py:54:
DeprecationWarning: PollingListWalker is deprecated, use SimpleListWalker
instead.
  "use SimpleListWalker instead.", DeprecationWarning)

Thanking you,
Joe

--