[AstroPy] photometry in pyraf

Chris Sontag sontag at stsci.edu
Mon Jan 9 16:07:23 EST 2012

Hi Joe,

If Taro's suggestion isn't working for you, let me know off list.  There are a few different options to get this to work the way you need.

And if there is a bug (or "unexpected feature"), we'd like to fix it.

Finally, I believe we can get EPAR to do what you want, but to answer your question about a non-GUI version, yes, you can try "tpar" in PyRAF, for a terminal version (it requires the "urwid" package).

Chris