[AstroPy] Curious bug in Pywcs?

Nicolas Gaudin nicolas-gaudin at laposte.net
Thu Sep 8 04:58:44 EDT 2011

I've set up a virtual machine from scratch to see why and where my specific
installation has the bug since you cannot reproduce it.

I use Virtualbox, install debian-6.0.2.1-i386-netinst.iso (options set to
default), the numpy, scipy, matplotlib (+dvipng for my matplotlibrc), & pyfits
packages from repository, and build & install current release PyWCS from
website trac6.assembla.com/astrolib.

No bug. All work fine. :/

I will “build” my full working environment until the bug comes back (or not…).
This will take time. I will post my results later.