[AstroPy] AstroPy Coordination Meeting 2011

Tom Aldcroft aldcroft at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 31 15:50:16 EDT 2011

The AstroPy Coordination Meeting (Oct. 12-13 + sprint on Oct. 14) is
fast approaching!  I've added some details about the meeting logistics
and area lodging to the wiki page:

https://github.com/astropy/astropy/wiki/CfAMeeting2011

The unfortunate news is that hotel prices during October are rather
high and I was unable to find anything below about $200 / night.  One
option would be to start the meeting late enough (say 11am) so that at
least people on the East coast could fly in on the morning of the 12th
and stay just one (or two nights) before flying home in the evening.

In order to reduce meeting logistics spam on the astropy list, I've
created a mailing list specifically for the meeting:

 astropy_meeting at head.cfa.harvard.edu

All of the people listed on the CfaMeeting2011 wiki page (except
"L.W." ??) have been added to this list.  I'll be sending a second
email confirming email addresses.  If you do not receive this email
(and think you should) or prefer a different address then let me know.
 Anyone else who plans to attend or just wants to receive coordination
information regarding the meeting please send me an email and I will
put you on the list.

Best,
Tom Aldcroft