[AstroPy] Does anyone here use The Software Bisque Orchestrate Program?

Wolfgang Kerzendorf wkerzendorf at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:26:11 EDT 2010

  Dear Wayne,

Let me stop this right here, before this turns into a flaming war.
Obviously we don't know how long you took searching, it just appeared
(also from previous questions) that you might very quickly decide to
write to the list before doing a proper investigation.

Regarding the question in the title, it is often more helpful if you
give a very brief overview(like 3-4 words) in the subject and much more
detail in the main body. for example: operating system, precise problem
description, aim for the solution, ... . Without this information the
people on the list become frustrated as it is not a question they can
answer and they don't (and can't) see the point.

Most of us on this list are also professional astronomers, meaning that
we often don't know companies like bisque. I'm sure they produce quality
astronomical software but probably not that useful for our problems. So
if you want help on those problems, I suggest giving us much more info
on those. Remember that what is well known in the amateur circles might
not be at all known in professional circles.

This email is not meant to discourage you to post questions to this
list, but to encourage you to change your style.

cheers
     Wolfgang