[AstroPy] Meteor Methods--Atmospheric Trajectories, PC Book on Astronomy

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 18 10:15:21 EST 2009

It's the latter.  If I understand your question correctly,  the parallax
is the angle the two planes make with one another, the angle of
intersection. Ceplecha, I think I mentioned him, calls it Q. As the
measure shrinks, the intersection fit loses its significance. I'm
attaching his paper and a related one. (Omitted on post to mail list.)