[AstroPy] Installing numdisplay--A Problem (Windows)

Christopher Hanley chanley at stsci.edu
Fri Apr 10 21:12:07 EDT 2009

Hey! We at STScI are always working! ;-)

I'm not certain how numdisplay could have been installed in a directory
not on your Python path.  However, there are two things you can easily
do to make this work for you.  Either add numdisplay's current location
to you python path or copy the numdisplay folder to the same location as
your other packages (i.e. numpy, PIL, etc...).

I hope this helps,

Chris

--
Christopher Hanley