[AstroPy] numpy; bulk coordinate conversions

Andrew Jaffe a.jaffe at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 11 16:44:59 EDT 2006

Hi-

Actually, I wasn't talking about offline storage, really -- I was
really talking
nted to know what sort of array/list/etc to use within python. I was
already planning on using the routines from coord.position, but it
seems that there's likely a lot of overhead in storing many
individual position objects, especially when I'll want to do the same
conversions on each of them.

Andrew

Andrew Jaffe                                    a.jaffe at imperial.ac.uk
Astrophysics Group                                    +44 207 594-7526
Blackett Laboratory, Room 1013                    FAX             7541
Imperial College, Prince Consort Road
London SW7 2AZ ENGLAND              http://astro.imperial.ac.uk/~jaffe