[AstroPy] astrolib pages migrated to new scipy wiki

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Sat Feb 11 18:15:41 EST 2006

I believe I have migrated all the astrolib pages from the old wiki to
the new one. In all the reformatting, I certainly must have made some
mistakes (or otherwise formatted things contrary to authors' wishes or
intent). So if you are the primary author of one of these pages, please
take a look at them and edit them if necessary. Comments have been
included in the body in a somewhat inelegant way. If someone would like
to improve that, please do. Let me know if I've missed any pages.

I haven't migrated the astropy page yet (I'm going to see if Russell
wishes to do that himself)

Perry