AstroPy: Test results: py_astro.py module on Macintosh

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos at gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:17:38 EST 1999

The Zope reporting site should be now accessible.

Unfortunately we had problems with malicious crackers and I spend last
night re-installing linux. For those of you using linux I suggest you
upgrade to the latest kernel and ftp servers.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be away until monday. I will look into
it as soon as I come back.

Good Luck to you all.

Pavlos