[python-advocacy] user group presentation materials host

Todd Cranston-Cuebas geekhunter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:41:33 CET 2007

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:26:27 -0400
From: "A.M. Kuchling" <amk at amk.ca>
Subject: Re: [python-advocacy] user group presentation materials host
To: Advocacy at python.org

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 10:12:06AM -0500, Carl Karsten wrote:
>> One of Chipy's speakers wants to put his presentation files somewhere.
 Is
>> there some central place for this?

I know that this is an older thread but thought I'd point out that if you
have a Google account, you can go to http://docs.google.com and create a
presentation. People think of Google Docs only for word processing and
spreadsheets but there is a nice presentation option also. Keeps the
presentation centralized so you can pull from any browser.

Just a thought. BTW: Yes, I do work at Google ;)

Todd